Tuesday, August 10, 2010

David Ben-Ariel refutes false accusations on Israpundit

 Christians at it again! Giant Brazilian Temple Replica Panned as 'Mockery'

DavidBenAriel says:




…ron my apologies to you but not to David Hoover (DavidBenAriel) who failed attempting to blow up the Dome of the Rock and was caught and kicked out of Israel and banned from returning. Failure has it’s price. -Yamit

Yamit, the failure is all your own. Why do you refuse to let the plain truth set you free? Why did you fail to document what you hatefully allege? Put up or shut up. I love Jerusalem, Jews and Israel, despite ignorant and prejudiced people like you (not representative of Jews or Israelis), and corrupt Israeli officials. Zion shall be redeemed with justice.

The Israeli police knew they didn’t have a shred of evidence against me other than some hateful letter filled with false accusations that misled them.

I was born David A. Hoover. However, I legally changed my name to David Ben-Ariel (with the help of my Jewish lawyer) during the Spring of 1989, as related in God-given names (otherwise you wouldn’t know about my former name).

Furthermore, this Christian Zionist doesn’t believe in the trinity, keeps Sabbath rather than Sunday, the biblical festivals (not holidays of pagan origin), the dietary laws, etc.

No comments: